Woodburning warm-air stoves and hot-air fireplace stoves
Our company´s philosophy is to produce clean-burning stoves with high efficiency and low consumption of wood.
All of our stoves meet strict European emission limits.
The most efficient warm-air stoves on the market with efficiency up to 85 - 87%
Thanks to a built-in heat exchanger with a fan these stoves are capable of heating up an area twice as large as a classical stove of the same output could do. Moreover, it is very fast.
- Fireplace woodburning stoves Tropic (output 8kW, 11kW, 15kW, and 20kW) with outlets for distribution of warmth
- More information about Tropic stoves HERE
- Warm-air woodburning stoves with a heat exchanger and fan Falco ECO 8,12,20,30,40,50,80 and 120 kW
- More information about FALCO ECO stoves HERE
- Warm-air woodburning stoves without fan Falco 9, 14 kW
- Warm-air woodburning stoves for distance distribution of warmth TURBO 12kW, 20 kW, 30kW, 40 kW, 50 kW, 80kW and 120kW
- More information about TURBO stoves HERE
- Warm-air stoves edition RAPID that are based on Falco Eco stoves functions
- Fireplace stoves edition SUNNY with an ashpan
Why should you buy our fireplace wood stoves?
- They have high efficiency
- The fan ensures distribution of warmth (it does not stay only around the stove)
- Fireclay combustion chamber
- A high-quality Czech product
- Made of heat-resistant material of 4 or 5 mm thickness
- Stainless titanium gasification pipes in the combustion space
- Only half consumption of wood
- houses, flats, cottages
- joiner´s, workshops, wood drying chambers etc.
- agriculture - heating halls
- car industry - heating workshops
- industry - heating halls, storages and reloading places and their protection from the frost
- construction sector - heating buildings and their protection from the frost
- heating areas where it is not possible to have an open fire